The Ordering Process
How to order...
Most of my studio work are custom order projects. First a client will contact me by phone, email, or message. I will ask several questions:
- Title of the book
- Author (if known)
- Year of publication (if known)
- Type of sculpture desired (Book Sculpture, Closed Book Sculpture, or Illustration Sculpture)
I then locate the book and send client a price quote. If approved, I then purchase the book. Once the book arrives, the fun begins.
- Client is sent a deposit invoice of $25 (applied to shipping charges)
- Book is repaired/prepped if it is an old or damaged book.
- Cutting begins
- Sculpture is mo unted
- Photos are sent to client for approval
- Upon approval, sculpture is framed
- An online invoice is sent for easy payment
- Framed sculpture is packaged for shipment
- Sculpture is Shipped!
Most book sculptures take 1 to 3 weeks. Illustrations sculptures take 1 week. Estimated time is dependent on the pending orders and exhibits.